Ghana’s 2012 general elections witnessed a lot of application of Information and Communication technologies (ICTs) by all stakeholders including political parties, the media, civil society actors, elections observers, candidates, citizens and even the electoral commission of Ghana.Read More
- Can ICTs transform Ghana’s agricultural sector?
- Penplusbytes’ “Connecting Citizens to Parliament” Ends on a High Note
- How to Bypass Electronic Communication Censorship
- Penplusbytes to Share Experience at 8th ICT4D Conference in Nairobi, Kenya
- Net Neutrality: Does it matter?
- Penplusbytes to Hold Citizens forum to promote grassroots participation in governance
Currently working as a News reporter at The Guardian Ltd...Continue Reading
Follow Our DiscussionsTweets by @penplusbytes
Mining, Oil & Gas
Supporting good governance of oil, gas and mining (extractives sector)resources and revenues
Tech & Good Governance
Global leader in using new digital technologies to enable good governance and transparency
New Media & Innovation
Driving innovations by using new media to improve the quality of journalism