A significant portion of Ghana’s budget is funded by proceeds from the oil and gas sector, the onus is therefore on the Ghanaian media to constantly demand transparency and accountability in the oil and gas sector. It is for thisRead More
- Making Oil and Gas a headline Issue in the Media: Penplusbytes builds media capacity to set the agenda
- How can e-justice make a difference in justice delivery?
- Call for Innovative Journalism Fellowship
- Can Paywall save News Organisations?
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program
- Health Systems Global Media Fellowship
Brian Pellot is Director of Global Strategy at Religion News...Continue Reading
Follow Our DiscussionsTweets by @penplusbytes
Mining, Oil & Gas
Supporting good governance of oil, gas and mining (extractives sector)resources and revenues
Tech & Good Governance
Global leader in using new digital technologies to enable good governance and transparency
New Media & Innovation
Driving innovations by using new media to improve the quality of journalism