Date(s) - 17/03/2016
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Web analytics is undoubtedly a growing area of interest with most businesses and organisations embracing the relevance of understanding their online data more now than ever before. Analytics training is important, as marketers require an understanding of how to extract and harness the insight from data to better understand the behaviour of their customers online and to improve online performance. The training will cover a range of topics from Google Analytics, understanding user behaviour, traffic sources and conversion paths to reporting on and optimizing your digital assets using data. Not only will we teach you how to find the data, but also how to extract key insights for your business.
The Introduction to Web Analytics training will provide you with a firm foundation in the basic principles of web analytics and includes a demonstration of some of the leading analytics solutions.
Register for the course here http://ow.ly/Z4Nx5
This course will be covered in 1 day. Areas to be covered:
- Explanation of how Web Analytics works
- Web Analytics KPIs
- Setting Goals for Your Website
- Plot Paths to Reach Website Goals
- Implementing Analytics Tracking
- Analysing Visitors and Site Content
- Analysing Traffic Sources and Campaigns
- Goals and Conversions
- Implementing Google Webmaster tools
- Running Website Performance Audits
This course is ideal for current or aspiring marketers, web analysts, strategists, digital marketing managers and more. It is also tailored for Business professionals who are new to web analytics and need to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of web analytics methodologies and the market place.
DATE & REGISTRATION
- 17th March, 2016
This course is priced at GHS 350. This includes training materials, feeding and a certificate by PenPlusBytes. Also available are:
- Early bird discount of 5% for payments made before March 11th.
- Group discount of 5% – when 2 or more register from one organisation.
- Training fee must be paid in full before/on 14th March, 2016
- 1 – Fidelity Bank, High Street Branch
Account name: Penplusbytes
- 2 – CASH payment @New Media Hub
Payment Dealine is 14th March, 2016
Training Venue: New Media Hub, Osu, Ako-Adjei, Accra http://www.penplusbytes.org/location
Interested individuals and organisations looking to attend this course should please register at http://ow.ly/Z4Nx5 or email@example.com, +233 (0) 302 922620/1, +233 (0) 302 798995, 0549189557
Bookings are closed for this event.