Date(s) - 22/09/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Web analytics is undoubtedly a growing area of interest with most businesses and organisations embracing the relevance of understanding their online data more now than ever before. Analytics training is important, as marketers require an understanding of how to extract and harness the insight from data to better understand the behaviour of their customers online and to improve online performance. The training will cover a range of topics from Google Analytics, understanding user behaviour, traffic sources and conversion paths to reporting on and optimizing your digital assets using big data. Not only will we teach you how to find the data, but also how to extract key insights for your business.
The Introduction to Web Analytics training will provide you with a firm foundation in the basic principles of web analytics and includes a demonstration of some of the leading analytics solutions.
Dates: 22nd September, 2016
Venue: New Media Hub, Ako-adjei, Osu Accra.
- Explanation of how Web Analytics works
- Web Analytics KPIs
- Setting Goals for Your Website
- Plot Paths to Reach Website Goals
- Implementing Analytics Tracking
- Analysing Visitors and Site Content
- Analysing Traffic Sources and Campaigns
- Goals and Conversions
- Implementing Google Webmaster tools
- Running Website Performance Audits
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for current or aspiring marketers, web analysts, strategists, digital marketing managers and more. It is also tailored for Business professionals who are new to web analytics and need to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of web analytics methodologies and the market place.
Fees and Registration
This course is priced at GHS 400. This includes training materials, feeding and a certificate by PenPlusBytes. Also available are:
- Early bird discount of 5% for payments made before/on 9th September, 2016
- Group discount of 5% – when 2 or more register from one organisation.
- Training fee must be paid in full before/on 16th September, 2016
To register for this course, please visit http://ow.ly/Z4Nx5 to complete online form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: +233 (0) 302 922621, +233 (0) 302 798995, 0279848444. For further details, see www.penplusbytes.org/events