Date(s) - 04/08/2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
In todays’ fast –changing world, advances in technology have seen E-Commerce (or eCommerce) become extremely viable for business and also very convenient for consumers. Various topologies and plans allow producers and consumers to sell and purchase with ease. Examining the use of social media, websites and e-mail promotions, E-commerce attracts Internet viewers and make it easier for a company to generate sales. This one day course takes participants through the various dynamics within E-Commerce, needed to make it possible. This course will be of great interest to business professionals, as well as any learner wanting to expand their knowledge and understanding of e-commerce in Ghana and on the global scale as well.
Date: 4th August, 2016
Venue: New Media Hub, Ako-adjei, Osu Accra.
- The basics of e-Commerce
- History of e-Commerce in Ghana
- The elements of ecommerce
- Ecommerce options available in Ghana
- Advantages and Disadvantages of various e-commerce tools
- Why merchants should consider ecommerce
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for people working within the retail and ecommerce sectors but is also suitable for the digitally minded/quick learners who are new to working in ecommerce looking to approach the subject from a strategic perspective.
Anyone who is interested is starting their own online business
Fees and Registration
This course is priced at GHS 300. This includes training materials, feeding and a certificate by PenPlusBytes. Also available are:
- Early bird discount of 5% for payments made before 18th July, 2016.
- Group discount of 5% – when 2 or more register from one organisation.
- Training fee must be paid in full before/on 28th July, 2016
To register for this course, please visit http://ow.ly/1020xU to complete online form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: +233 (0) 302 922621, +233 (0) 302 798995, 0279848444. For further details, see www.penplusbytes.org/events