Date(s) - 19/05/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The web has moved past where it acted as just another channel for communications. Today, websites represents your brand – your dialog with your customers. Information is on – demand and how well you provide the information people want in the way they want it determines success.
Understanding your audiences and serving them with the content they want quickly and easily is what defines your website. Your website MUST reflect your audience needs. What’s most important to your users is what should be most prominent on your website and the focus of that content should be on them.
Effective web writing involves the having the proper content, written in the right style and formatted for effective scanning. This training is designed to teach ways to achieve this balance and includes useful tips for creating web content that your site’s visitors will read.
If you write, review, approve or manage content for your organisation’s website or intranet, then THIS IS YOUR TRAINING. Our world class instructors will help you learn how to create a satisfying content experience for your site’s users while attracting new ones.
Dates: Pre register for any of the dates below:
• 19th may
• 23rd June
Venue: New Media Hub, Ako-adjei, Osu Accra.
• Harnessing the promise of social media for individuals, organizations and businesses.
• How to create an online identity
• Planning your web content more effectively
• Writing emails that get responses
• Writing for various online platforms
• Balancing being a private and public person on social media
Benefits: Learn how…
1. we read online and how to tailor your texts to suit it.
2. to catch the fleeting attention of the reader.
3. to chose the right style, disposition and length for different platforms.
4. to avoid common communication mistakes.
5. to combine words with images for the web.
6. to blog, tweet, Instagram and why you need to.
7. to be efficient online.
Who should attend?
Target audience is journalists, PR personnel, entrepreneurs, communication personnel in corporate organizations as well as individuals who want to venture in writing for the web as a money making venture. It is also designed for web writers, bloggers, copywriters, content authors and everyone whose work includes writing. Web teams, intranet teams, content strategists and online marketers.
Fees and Registration
This course is priced at GHS 400. This includes training materials, feeding and a certificate by PenPlusBytes. Also available are:
1. Early bird discount of 5% for payments made before 6th April, 5th May & 26th May 2016 respectively
2. Group discount of 5% – when 2 or more register from one organisation.
3. Training fee must be paid in full before/on 11th April, 13th May & 3rd June 2016 respectively
To register for this course, please visit http://ow.ly/105P8F to complete online form or contact email@example.com. Call: +233 (0) 302 922621, +233 (0) 302 798995, 0279848444. For further details, see www.penplusbytes.org/events